LONG DRIVER White Full Arm UV Cooling Golf Sleeves
iM Sports LONG DRIVER White Cooling Arm Sleeves
(all golf arm sleeves sold as pairs)
Our iM Sports Cooling Arm Sleeves for Golf block 98% of harmful UV rays and they are proudly MADE IN THE USA! The no slip gripper keeps them firmly in place during all 18 holes and the wick away fabric blend will keep you comfy in almost any weather. NW Sleeves even provide mild compression which can reduce soreness after a long day on the course. Be sure to take a good look at our sizing information below before you grab a pair of our White Nelson Cooling Arm Sleeves.
For the Best Fit - Measure Your Arm
Measure around your upper arm (above bicep, near armpit). Select the sleeve size where your measurement is within the range.
• XX-Small = 8.75” to 9.75” (length = 16”)
• X-Small / Small = 9.75” to 11.75” (length = 17”)
• Medium / Large = 11.5” to 13.5” (length = 18”)
• X-Large / XX-Large = 13.5” to 15.75” (length = 20”)
• XXX-Large = 16” to 19” (length = 21”)
What Makes iM Sports Sleeves So Great?
• Block 98% of Harmful UV Rays (UPF 50+)
• Wick Away Sweat (cools skin up to 5 degrees)
• Made in USA Quality (built to last)
• Provide Compression (can reduce soreness)
• No Slip Gripper (stay firmly in place)
• No Visible Logos (why be obnoxious?)
How Do You Wash Nelson Golf Cooling Arm Sleeves?
Taking care of your Nelson Golf Sleeves couldn't be easier! Taking proper care of your sleeves will help maintain their appearance and elasticity.
• Machine or hand wash cold
• Lay flat and air dry
• Do not put in dryer. Nelson Golf Sleeves will air dry quickly because of the 80% nylon/20% spandex fabric blend we use.
OUR GOLF ARM COOLERS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE TO YOU!
If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return of new (unworn/unwashed) or defective merchandise within thirty (30) days of purchase. Read Our Full Return Policy.