LONG DRIVER True Timber Pattern Full Arm Golf Sleeves
LONG DRIVER True Timber Pattern Golf Sun Sleeves
(all golf arm sleeves sold as pairs)
Protect your skin from the sun on the golf course with a pair of True Timber Wick Away Golf Sun Sleeves by Nelson Wear! They are built with pride in the USA, provide mild compression, wick away sweat and won't slip down your arm no matter how rigorous the day on the course was. Our fabric blend can cool the surface of your skin as much as 5 degrees. Just be sure to look at the sizing information below before you choose a pair of our True Timber Pattern Golf Sun Sleeves. Cover up on the course, your skin will thank you!
For the Best Fit - Measure Your Arm
Measure around your upper arm (above bicep, near armpit). Select the sleeve size where your measurement is within the range.
• XX-Small = 8.75” to 9.75” (length = 16”)
• X-Small / Small = 9.75” to 11.75” (length = 17”)
• Medium / Large = 11.5” to 13.5” (length = 18”)
• X-Large / XX-Large = 13.5” to 15.75” (length = 20”)
• XXX-Large = 16” to 19” (length = 21”)
What Makes LONG DRIVER Sleeves So Great?
• Block 98% of Harmful UV Rays (UPF 50+)
• Wick Away Sweat (cools skin up to 5 degrees)
• Made in USA Quality (built to last)
• Provide Compression (can reduce soreness)
• No Slip Gripper (stay firmly in place)
• No Visible Logos (why be obnoxious?)
How Do You Wash LONG DRIVER Golf Arm Sleeves?
Taking care of your Nelson Wick Away Golf Sun Sleeves couldn't be easier! Taking proper care of your sleeves will help maintain their appearance and elasticity.
• Machine or hand wash cold
• Lay flat and air dry
• Do not put in dryer. Nelson Golf Sleeves will air dry quickly because of the 80% nylon/20% spandex fabric blend we use.
OUR GOLF ARM SLEEVES SATISFACTION GUARANTEE TO YOU!
If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return of new (unworn/unwashed) or defective merchandise within thirty (30) days of purchase. Read Our Full Return Policy.